The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for defining highly effective lead generation programs, executing multi-channel campaigns, optimizing funnels and measuring the success of those campaigns. Data-driven inbound marketer responsible for developing a consistent pipeline of high quality leads to drive prospect and current customer revenue gains. Will be responsible for developing quality internal relationships and use consultative sales innovation to help the Solutions team advance related opportunities.
As a Demand Generation Manager you would:
- Build and lead a team of marketers to execute a demand generation program aligned with corporate objectives driving leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities.
- Own complete campaigns from idea to execution, developing and managing demand generation/nurture campaigns mapped to each stage of the buyer’s journey and develop corresponding assets that convert to qualified leads and ultimately pipeline opportunities.
- Define goals and metrics for demand generation programs; tracking, measuring and analyzing campaign performance, and improving overall program effectiveness over time
- Manage all demand generation activity and data in the Marketing Automation Systems and Salesforce.com system
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks
- Own relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales. Track closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how outcomes of inbound marketing activity and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Create clear and regular communication of demand generation activities throughout the company, including forecast, outcomes and trends
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. In addition, evaluate emerging technologies for potential adoption
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy focused on product adoption and overall success of our existing customers.
- Work to ensure our brand is clearly explained and represented in all channels and efforts.
- Manage the demand generation budget
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proven and visible marketing professional
- 5+ years of experience designing and executing effective B2B lead generation programs
- A track record of success in taking an analytical approach to demand generation and exceeding lead generation targets
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Hands on experience working with marketing automation solutions
- Relentless in driving down cost-per-opportunity
- Mastery of balancing day-to-day execution and high-level strategy
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Continuous beverage service
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.